Scholastic Chess Gateway - The latest news about chess people, organizations and websites

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I.S. 318 Honored at City Hall

Elizabeth Vicary sent along these great pictures of Brooklyn's I.S. 318 middle school chess team being honored at City Hall for their multiple national championships. Congratulations!

Elizabeth with some of the girls from I.S. 318


Assistant Principal and Chess Coordinator John Galvin, back row; Elizabeth Vicary in the front with the I.S. 318 team


The picture below is of I.S. 318 team member Michael Peguero, receiving an award from the Dominican Consulate.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • who is michael peguero? the real talent is in the bronx!!!! lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Entertainment blogs Top Blogs Photarium blog directory Blog Directory - photarium RankingBlogs.com :: Defining Your Blogs Worth: TopSites: