Scholastic Chess Gateway - The latest news about chess people, organizations and websites

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Laptop on the Blink!

Well, I haven't been able to post regularly in awhile, since my laptop has been quite sick. I'm hopeful that Dell can bring it back to life soon.

In the meantime, don't miss my latest Scholastic Chess column at ChessCafe. It includes a number of interesting games, in particular the eighth-round game from the 2007 U.S. Women's Championship between Alisa Melekhina and Elizabeth Vicary. What is especially interesting about the game is that both players annotated it for our readers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Indeed,

    I liked the annotations of Alisa and Elizabeth. It shows more about the thinking process behind the moves.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Entertainment blogs Top Blogs Photarium blog directory Blog Directory - photarium RankingBlogs.com :: Defining Your Blogs Worth: TopSites: