Scholastic Chess Gateway - The latest news about chess people, organizations and websites

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Review: ChessCafe Puzzle Book 2


GM Karsten Müller has authored a remarkably readable positional primer for intermediate and advanced students of chess. In my opinion, the title, ChessCafe Puzzle Book 2, actually undersells what the book contains. Before I examined what the book offered, my expectation was that I would find a few hundred challenging tactical problems – White to move and win, Black to move and mate in three, etc. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised.

You can read the full review here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Entertainment blogs Top Blogs Photarium blog directory Blog Directory - photarium RankingBlogs.com :: Defining Your Blogs Worth: TopSites: